Mastering Plug Ins

i only use t-racks because i can't affort summit compressors or any high end outboard limiters. Maybe one day when monkey's fly out my butt.

hahaha massive master is yes, " a f*cking idiot" and the only shit he can get me for is spelling shit wrong. uh.. ok i guess..
I wonder what kind of gay comment hell leave for something gay he started.

Ok, i didnt buy them, ok.. what about it?

Im giving you a chance to appologize. :) come on. Friends ?

lol

Get lost. Pirating is not supported here.

Massive has a lot more class than you do, hence why he has not stooped to your level. And I applaud him for that.

You on the other hand...... just go away.

fraserhutch said:
Get lost. Pirating is not supported here.

Massive has a lot more class than you do, hence why he has not stooped to your level. And I applaud him for that.

You on the other hand...... just go away.

while i do rather like and respect MassiveMaster (a guy who's proven he knows his shit), i applaud anyone who calls fraserhutch "gay'.

including myself, you fucking homo.

Billyo488 said:
hahaha massive master is yes, " a f*cking idiot" and the only shit he can get me for is spelling shit wrong. uh.. ok i guess..
I wonder what kind of gay comment hell leave for something gay he started.

Ok, i didnt buy them, ok.. what about it?

Im giving you a chance to appologize. :) come on. Friends ?
Well, now that you're an admitted software thief, I suppose I can dislike you for that.

Izotope

The Izotope Ozone guide is pretty helpfull, it explains the basic of mastering. Although I'm not an expert in recording, I'll say the guide open my eyes to what mastering is... more than compress and limit your final mix. Some reading won't hurt too, I'm about to buy some books before pretending I'm on a mastering session, lol

dumb ass that neg rep me on a thread thats months old.
The guy asked about mastering and plug ins, I told him what I thought about a few plug ins, when did I tell this guy to use a reverb in mastering?
I told him t-racks is a ok program but lacks reverb, ozone has all that but takes alot of power away.
I mention a few different plug ins.
people must have there panties in a bunch.

I guess this brings up the philosophical question: Is there anything wrong with stealing software if you are too dumb to use it? You sure can't get any productive use out of it!

Billyo488 said:
Hay Massive Master. Your a f*cking idiot. I didnt buy these programs my friend helped me out with them. And this is the Newbies section, and i posted in this section cuz i just started a band and i wana get to learn as much as i can
so STFU
Get over yourself Dippy. Massive is a good guy and you'll get a shitload further with honey than vinegar.

Hopefully you have the IQ points to understand that and put it in practice.

dirtyp said:
he was asking about mastering and plug ins...
reverb is pre mastering.

so why did you mention it? you've just written abouve that he was asking for mastering plugs and so you talk about PRE mastering plugs...

i don't understand people who download stuff and don't even understand how to use it. if you're smart enough to find the cracked version, then why aren't you smart enough to find the USER MANUAL and FUCKING read it!

it pisses me off when people come here having put no work or effort into trying something and ask the most impossibly vague questions (more often than not just plain fuckin stupid).

some people shouldn't be allowed on the internet..

MessianicDreams said:
if you're smart enough to find the cracked version, then why aren't you smart enough to find the USER MANUAL and FUCKING read it!

some people shouldn't be allowed on the internet..

You guys should read the whole post!
He only said he downloaded them, which you guys know there are sample versions for free, to try it and see if you like it, and it's quite legal! Why jump to conclusions? If he only asked a question, why can't we just address the question or just move past the thread? I mean it is a newbie section
and you guys are all over the guy. There might be veterans in here, but it's not fair to talk down to others. We all must start from somewhere!

he asked about the programs, so i told him what i thought about them simple.
I could have gave him the standard hr answer you cant master with software, but i thought i would be helpful.
you can get good use out of the programs if u use them right.

Wow - Somehow I got 3 negative reps from the same person on the same post on the same day. Is that even possible?

Must've hit a nerve on page one... :D

Massive Master said:
Wow - Somehow I got 3 negative reps from the same person on the same post on the same day. Is that even possible?

Must've hit a nerve on page one... :D

Didnt think so...how odd.

Back