Massive track keeps randomly going louder

RobbieD

hey i have this lead synth track that i made with natives massive... when i play the song sometimes that track made with massive will be at the volume i set it at but then i play it again and its louder, then i go back its still louder, then i go back and its normal again, can someone please tell me wwhats going on... please lol its only that track, i think massives doing it, maybe a setting i accidently pressed...

Sounds like you may have inadvertently set a midi control change for velocity.

You should be able to open a midi editor and see the control commands somewhere and edit it out.

gecko zzed is right on; if you're happy with the performance, you may try to freeze the track (if you have the capability) or record the output of Massive to a new track.

edit: also check for double triggered notes if you recorded in loop/ overdub mode.

ok it seems when i play around with other faders one synth will get louder, then i just touch that fader and its back to normal, then the bass, which is also with ni, becomes louder, so i touch that fader and its ack to normal, but because i touched something else, that initial lead synth goes louder again because i touched something else loool wtf is this??

Back