Mary (What if the Eagles did a long trilogy suite) :D

I absolutley love your voice and great playing. Your voice seems like a cross between Joni Mitchell and Don MacLean. And your playing is brilliant, but... I am not a huge fan of the song. Maybe I will get it after a few more listens xxxx

I absolutley love your voice and great playing. Your voice seems like a cross between Joni Mitchell and Don MacLean. And your playing is brilliant, but... I am not a huge fan of the song. Maybe I will get it after a few more listens xxxx
I apologise, I have never heard someone with such a unique voice, you are so talented.

The weird thing is that this was a bit of a "vomit" song. I wrote it in one sitting from start to finish - all three sections vomited out of me at once. It's also somewhat autobiographical. I was leaning towards leaving school to run off and play in a rock and roll band.

Eventually I did just that. I dropped out of college three times - wrapping up my degree in business on the 7 year program. :D

Then I had kids and opened a business.

Life is weird.

Disclaimer: listening on an iPad with earbud… so take it for what it’s worth.

Wasn’t crazy about the opening part of the trilogy. Got better with the 2nd section. A little too much high end there for my taste, mostly on the percussion. Nice harmonies. Catchy.

3rd section better than the first, but not as strong as 2nd. Personal taste, I‘m not sure this needs to be a trilogy. I might work with the middle section as a standalone song. Again that’s just me. Overall nice work.

Back