Marshall Haze Combo

If I was gonna play in a band again and wanted to use an all-tube Marshall I'd go for the Haze. It's gotten good reviews.

I saw a video review of the thing, and while I'd obviously caution taking any demonstration like that with a grain of salt, it was certainly an interesting looking amp. On paper, I like the idea of a low-wattage all tube Marshall. Also, it runs what, 6V6 tubes? Kind of a rarity in the eve-sort-of-high-gain world, making it an unusual amp. I'd love to spend some playtime with one, and I'm not even really a Marshall guy.

I saw a video review of the thing, and while I'd obviously caution taking any demonstration like that with a grain of salt, it was certainly an interesting looking amp. On paper, I like the idea of a low-wattage all tube Marshall. Also, it runs what, 6V6 tubes? Kind of a rarity in the eve-sort-of-high-gain world, making it an unusual amp. I'd love to spend some playtime with one, and I'm not even really a Marshall guy.
the Haze stack with a separate head and cab uses 6V6's but the Haze combo uses EL34's.
Kinda odd to have identically named amps having such a difference in power (15w vs 40w).
They both look interesting to me actually. If I don't raise enough money selling amps to get a Mark V I may jus keep 'em and grab one of the combos .

Back