Making Machines Groove, Swing, Rock, Whatever

HoGung

Check it out.... It's not much of of a song but the tremelo on the guitar in the left speaker really makes the rhythm move. http://www.mp3.com/mitchellmorgan "Drivin' Me Nuts #1". It's the song with the picture of the pizza. As usual the download sounds way better.M.M.

Great sound....everything sits real nice in the mix...I like the nice confident playing too....you did a good job programming the drum sounds, but it would be cool to have a human on this tune's drum track...programming was almost too precise, but it's not a big deal.....excellent work...gibs

Very nice writing and playing, Mitch. Reminds me a bit of a Jan Hammer tune with rock phrases with just a little twist that makes them sound very un-trite. (Reminds me a little of something I might've done, too -- or at least aimed at.) You should get a band -- this stuff would kick with a real drummer responding to you.

-AlChuck

This song kicks dude! It made me dig out the ol' Satriani albums and jam. The drums are a little too tiny for my tastes, but otherwise a good mix.

I also got TaborPark 83'. What a change from the last song. Definetly some Hendrix influences in the rythm. Flawless lead playing. You definetly have the vibrato down. Was wondering what equipment was used for the lead guitar. Great song. Keep it up!

[Edited by brokenwindow on 09-24-2000 at 23:34]

Thanks you all for the feedback. A band? Soon, maybe. I'm playing a Jackson Stealth or a L.P. with Seymour Duncan picups through an ART SGX preamp box through Alesis EQ and compressor through Electro-Voice amp and speakers. I play a little above conversation level and mike the speakers.

Very nice work man ! I think a time change with the rhythm gtr.and drums would send it over the top. Cool sounds all around,I really enjoyed the fun feel of it.
I agree with everyone else,a live drummer would really show your tight playing .
...Ginzoo

Back