Make You Feel My Love / fingerstyle arrangement

Guitarquango

Hey Folks,

just recorded a new fingerstyle arrangement of "Make You Feel My Love". I love this song. Written by Bob Dylan and performed by Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Adele and many other artists, this song made music history. I hope you like my simple acoustic solo guitar arrangement too :-)

Greetings from Hamburg,

Jimmy

you know - I didn't know Dylan wrote that! I love the song, so it proves he could write a good tune - something I'd not been aware of before (A joke, just in case the Dylanettes get upset) I like the result Jimmy!

you know - I didn't know Dylan wrote that! I love the song, so it proves he could write a good tune - something I'd not been aware of before (A joke, just in case the Dylanettes get upset) I like the result Jimmy!
Thanks a lot Rob!! Glad you like it man!

Greetings and have a nice sunday!!

Jimmy

Hey Folks,

just recorded a new fingerstyle arrangement of "Make You Feel My Love". I love this song. Written by Bob Dylan and performed by Billy Joel, Garth Brooks, Adele and many other artists, this song made music history. I hope you like my simple acoustic solo guitar arrangement too :-)

Greetings from Hamburg,

Jimmy

Another nice tune! I like instrumental music. I didnt know Billy Joel did this. Great job nice sound.

Totally Cool version man! I have been working on a version where I play piano and sing using my best Leon Russel impersonation (basically gravely blues style) I'll see if I can press record in the next few days and send you my version, if you like maybe we can do a collaboration.

Totally Cool version man! I have been working on a version where I play piano and sing using my best Leon Russel impersonation (basically gravely blues style) I'll see if I can press record in the next few days and send you my version, if you like maybe we can do a collaboration.
Thanks for your kind feedback !! Of course we can try a collab! Send me your version if you like :-)

Greetings, Jimmy

Back