Make Room by Meursault Beats

Not sure I'm liking the kick-snare sounds so much, with all the world of sounds they sound kind of vanilla, especially the snare. Some kind of distortion would seem to work for drums on a track like this. The velocity of the snare also seems the same every time which is pretty noticeable since it is loud in the mix. Seems like every 4th hit or something should be an extra craaaack, make the track breathe a bit. I like the guitar sound, is that a sample? I like what was done with that. Overall it's creating a mood, I think you could take it further!

Not sure I'm liking the kick-snare sounds so much, with all the world of sounds they sound kind of vanilla, especially the snare. Some kind of distortion would seem to work for drums on a track like this. The velocity of the snare also seems the same every time which is pretty noticeable since it is loud in the mix. Seems like every 4th hit or something should be an extra craaaack, make the track breathe a bit. I like the guitar sound, is that a sample? I like what was done with that. Overall it's creating a mood, I think you could take it further!

Thanks for listening. This is great advice!

The guitar part is me playing. I just messed with it. I always play guitar parts in my beats.

I think the composition is good, I like it. I agree the drum samples/writing could have been more interesting. To me the hi-hat stands out, it sounds a bit unnatural, I would try to add some accents and keep a simple version going also in the parts where it's missing. Aand I would love a more groovy bass going on it :) I like the guitars.

Back