Major Cool Edit Problem

word_play

Hey guys,

everytime i try and drop an MP3 file into the mixer of cooledit it gives me the windows error and shuts down. i cant mix anything cause it will load the song and give me the error all the time... i tried and changed the temp folder but it didnt work.. any suggestions?

thanks.

sorry for the bad quality...anyways.. this is what i keep getting everytime i try and drop in a piece of music

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 148
It would help to have a bit more info. Do mp3's open with other programs correctly? Do they open in edit view? Can you save something as an mp3 and then reopen it?

Not to be a punk or anything, but its always essential to ask: have you rebooted the computer?

Drop

I'm not really sure what do you mean with "DROP mp3"!
With no offence but how do you do that?

I use INSERT/audio when I want to "DROP" mp3 into my multi track window.
You can even use the right click on the mouse (It’s a nice shortcut).
Works fine every time! You can even extract audio from video or insert whole video file into CEP.

gasal69 said:
I'm not really sure what do you mean with "DROP mp3"!
With no offence but how do you do that?

I use INSERT/audio when I want to "DROP" mp3 into my multi track window.
You can even use the right click on the mouse (It’s a nice shortcut).
Works fine every time! You can even extract audio from video or insert whole video file into CEP.

thats what i mean..i use the shortcuts also...but everytime it finished extracting it to the window..it gives me that error...

and yes the mp3s play in my winamp, windows media player etc etc.

thanks

Quick question...did the program work for awhile, and THEN start doing this? If so, reinstall it. If it's never worked properly, then it sounds like you have a bad version, which can easily be remedied by contacting the vendor and getting a replacement...you know, just contact Adobe...they're swell guys. Give 'em your serial # and they'll hook you right up.

Back