Mad Troopaz - New Banging Hard House!

clubzero

Check out our first collaboration track with Dark by Design. We're releasing it under Mad Troopaz. It's titled "Electric Dancefloor".

Here's the link to our site : www.indielaunch.com/madtroopaz

Let us know what U think! Btw, if you're not "into" electronic music then don't bother. :D

Club Zero of Mad Troopaz

So first you say Btw, if you're not "into" electronic music then don't bother. and then you provide a link that needs a sign up to access. I was willing to listen to your tune ( despite my unwanted opinion cause I'm not "into" the style) but, how streamlined, myopic, and one way do you think this is. Is the health of this forum not based on give and take? Maybe your track is clipping and one of us outside the "electronic" taste could notice. I don't know cause you don't want anyone to bother on your "style". Sorry for clicking the post.
]

I liked it...more so after more synth sounds came in. A little slow starting off for me, but good stuff. good dance/trance

theron, I'm sorry my first language isn't english (it's finnish), I didn't understand what you meant there..

mixmkr thanks for listening bro.

CZ of MT

clubzero said:
theron, I'm sorry my first language isn't english (it's finnish), I didn't understand what you meant there..

mixmkr thanks for listening bro.

CZ of MT

The mix sounds good, but I can't say I know shit about electronic music. This sounds like a typical dance song to me, so I can't comment on the "goodness" of the composition. Kinda monotonic, but I guess it should be like that. The drumbeat is good and all that, so this sounds good for a background music for some driving if you like this sort of stuff. I think the hihats could have been more spread, like in some of dance stuff I've heard. It creates a nice space in the music, when there's different kinds of hihats all over the stereo field. Just a thought, I'm not sure if it's a standard thing in dance. Anyway, it can't hurt to sometimes go a little off-rail from standards, because then you can create something fresh.

(Pakkohan tämä oli tsekata, kun suomalaisia näkee täällä harvoin :D )

Thanks CrankyOne for 4 support! (Radio Mafian Dancemod Lite soitti erään toisen biisestäni eilen, woohoo..! :))

Club Zero

Back