Macro help

pinhedgtr

Processing
Is there a way to write a macro to arm all 8 tracks for record ready? I'm using Cubase SX 1.06 (lol) and I can't seem to find a command for it. I'd like to be able to open a new project and just hit record (instead of arming each track first, and then hitting record). Any help would be appreciated.

B

pinhedgtr said:
Is there a way to write a macro to arm all 8 tracks for record ready? I'm using Cubase SX 1.06 (lol) and I can't seem to find a command for it. I'd like to be able to open a new project and just hit record (instead of arming each track first, and then hitting record). Any help would be appreciated.

B

setup a new project, arm each track, save as a template. open the template when you want 8 tracks armed and ready.

Thanks for your replies fellas, but it did'nt work :( I wonder if it's just not available for this version???(1.06) Any other ideas?

B

Yeah I agree, you should be able to save that as a template,Like Travis said tell us your sequence of operation to save a template.

I figured it out, I had to click the "enable record on selected tracks" in the preferences. then I could select all the tracks and save as a template. Thanks for your help guys, sorry I did'nt get back to you sooner but I was out of town at a Tool show :D

B

Back