Mac Recording Studio Log Program?

Schmange

Is there any type of Mac software available that's specifically designed for recording studios where I could keep detailed notes on recording sessions.
I use Cubase 5.5 but it only has a very rudimentary 'note' feature for each track.

I'd really like to have something where I could keep notes on what equipment was used, what mic settings and placement, who performed on which track, bpm, copyright info, lyrics... basically everything that you used to keep stored with the old 24 track tapes from back in the analogue days so you could go back to them years later and recreate a mix etc.

Is there any type of Mac software available that's specifically designed for recording studios where I could keep detailed notes on recording sessions.
I use Cubase 5.5 but it only has a very rudimentary 'note' feature for each track.

I'd really like to have something where I could keep notes on what equipment was used, what mic settings and placement, who performed on which track, bpm, copyright info, lyrics... basically everything that you used to keep stored with the old 24 track tapes from back in the analogue days so you could go back to them years later and recreate a mix etc.

I use Cubase and like to keep detailed session notes as well. I've not searched exhaustively for a dedicated app, but that's because I find Excel (or any spreadsheet app) does the job quite nicely.

I built a doc with columns for every possible setting I'd want to recall, then I just use that as a template when I start a new project.

Back