M-Audio SP-5B (BX5) with subwoofer

yo middleman.....riddle me this...why would you put reserve not met and start the price at $300 and then put buy it now at 450? i bet the reserve goes off at $375 or $400 doesnt it? i've never really understood why sellers do that. just start the price at the lowest you're willing to take. or is this another way to screw the bidder?

Actually the reserve is even lower. The Buy It Now price is for those who can't wait. I would still be a good deal at $450. At todays prices the set would be $700. These are just over a year old. Actually wait, I should be charging more for Buy It Now.

Nahhh. Make a newbie happy.

So here is the theory. The starting price is to attract interest. The reserve is what you would be willing to let them go for. The Buy It Now, is what you think they are worth and hope to get. After that, let the chips fall where they may.

Middleman said:
These are just over a year old. Actually wait, I should be charging more for Buy It Now.

lol when i read that part i just said..."oh shit, oops!" i thought you were going to up the buy it now price lol.

i got ya though

Back