M-Audio fast track pro

Gaviao

I recently got a fast track pro for Christmas. Today being my first day off since receiving it I was excited to get it up and running. I went to m-audio's website and downloaded the latest drivers... at least I think I did. Went to install and the screen says that my os does not currently support the fast track. I'm running Windows XP sp3... am I missing something?

Probably.
When you update your driver, make sure that you choose XP SP3.
Also (And this is the most common error) switch off your Fast Track Pro while you're installing the drivers.
Try this though.
Uninstall your Fast Track Pro driver.
Reboot your computer.
If the PC doesn't reinstall the driver when you switch the Fast Track Pro "On", switch it (the Fast Track Pro) off again and go back to M-Audio driver updates and reinstall.
Then switch it on. You may have to reboot again.
Also, be sure that you are using USB2.

Ya, don't get discouraged. Your OS and the Fast trac will definately work. Do what Jim said and you should be ok.

are you referring to the screen when you install the driver that pops up and says something lame like 'windows has not tested the following blah blah blah'

if thats the one just hit continue. It did it to me too, Just casue bill gates doesnt domuch home reocrding doesnt mean m-audios drivers are going ot hurt your PC....

Tread Forth,

I believe that all m-audios drivers will say that within XP.

are you referring to the screen when you install the driver that pops up and says something lame like 'windows has not tested the following blah blah blah'

if thats the one just hit continue. It did it to me too, Just casue bill gates doesnt domuch home reocrding doesnt mean m-audios drivers are going ot hurt your PC....
Oops! I missed that part.
Atom Bomb is right on.
Forge ahead!

Back