m audio delta 44 question

bad intentionz

the control panel software doesnt really do anything like lets say i mute soemthing thats playing it wont mute everyt hing works find with when i record through adobe i just wanted to know why this was so and also i have it configured that the moniters play out of 3/4 if i plug a headphone amp into 1 or 2 will the headphones work. what i currently do is when its time to record i unplug one moniter and plug in the headphones which must be reading it has a mono becuase it works out of only one side of the phones. Also how can i configure the card that i can directly montier the sound when it comes out to be a little more detailed as ai speak into the mic have the sound come out of the moniters and not only being able to hear the recording after it has been recorded sort of unmuted the mic on the audio props of a basic computer soundcard that comes with a computer

bad intentionz said:
the control panel software doesnt really do anything like lets say i mute soemthing thats playing it wont mute everyt hing works find with when i record through adobe i just wanted to know why this was so and also i have it configured that the moniters play out of 3/4 if i plug a headphone amp into 1 or 2 will the headphones work. what i currently do is when its time to record i unplug one moniter and plug in the headphones which must be reading it has a mono becuase it works out of only one side of the phones. Also how can i configure the card that i can directly montier the sound when it comes out to be a little more detailed as ai speak into the mic have the sound come out of the moniters and not only being able to hear the recording after it has been recorded sort of unmuted the mic on the audio props of a basic computer soundcard that comes with a computer

I don't understand a word of this. Please rephrase your question in the form of a question.

it seem the control panel software that comes with the soundcard doesnt seem to do anything at all if i change something other than in the patch bay tab

the way my soundcard is configured the moniters are plugged into 3/4 outputs and if i place a head phone amp in 1/2 out put will it work

how can i directly moniter the sound im recording

It's been a while since I sold my 44 but I seem to remember that outs 3 & 4 didn't have the monitor mixing capabilities (or something) that outs 1 & 2 have.

Your best bet is to monitor off 1 & 2, and leave 3 & 4 for...other stuff. And make sure you have Monitor Mixer enabled

Bulls Hit is right. The monitor mix can only go through outputs 1/2. Outputs 3/4 are for submixes and/or external effects routing. You'll probably want to invest in a headphone amp or small mixer so you can have your monitors and headphones connected at the same time. I have a presonus hp4 and it's worked out pretty well for me. It will allow you to connect your main monitors and up to 4 pairs of headphones. Rolls, Behringer, and others make similar devices.

bad intentionz said:

Basic grammatical structure would be nice (Capitalization, punctuation marks...).

Back