M-320b Troubleshooting

ADATlove

Hey folks, I just thought I'd post some issues I've run into through the process of checking my newly accquiered 320b. If you have any ideas on what's wrong or how I can fix the issues, please let me know. I'm trying to avoid taking the thing to a service tech.

1. My first 7 channels won't go into solo mode, but the solo (PFL) LED lights up.

2. Two of my channels (12 and 14) won't send to any of the busses (1-4 OR L-R). The direct outs work so I know I'm passing signal but those two just don't want to be on a buss of any sort!

3. A few of the channels (1, 3, 7, 9 - all odd numbers) seem to cut out if I so much a graze the ON button area of each channel. I tried spraying into the button hole with contact cleaner but it didn't seem to work.

4. One channel isn't getting any signal at the mic input but gets beautiful signal at line in.

Let me know if you have any ideas. I greatly appreciate your support in these tough times.

I might give in and call a tech for these problems. Anybody have final thoughts on my troubles or a good Tascam tech in the NY/NJ area?

Back