Love me? Hate me? LISTEN TO THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mbuster - My problem is that I'm taking heat from Chrisharris fans, I'm just trying to defend myself here. I could see he was a popular guy but stop telling me he's a saint. There is validity to my feelings, if you don't see that then we probably won't ever agree on this.

Axe4Yahweh - Thanks for the listen man, my friends are making this indie film and they were looking around for original stuff, I think I'm gonna ask them if they would be interested in this one.

malcolm123 - Yeah i would really like to know what genre too! Thanks for listening loud i always think you get more of the subtleties that way.

pglewis - One of two sets of rhy guits in the first 2 minutes was supposed to have an ultra-ultra clicky sound. I scanned it pretty hard for clips and bad cuts. If you're hearing a lot of them then i think it's intentional. Yeah looking into separating my drum tracks, the problem is if they're all one track you can't bring and individual element up without raising them all. I've started recording some live drums up in my place, I'm not sure if it's stronger than the machine but it's at least trying to improve this facet of the piece.

Lt. Bob - Not referring to your comment here but the one in your thread. You definitely got his back.

pglewis - I'd like it to be about the music.. I don't keep drudging up this crap in my thread.

chris - Keep weighing in harris. Keep taking potshots. The more you do, the more convinced I am that I was right about you. I could SMELL how much of a dick you were just by what you typed.

I don't know why you did but jealousy never once crossed my mind. I think you just enjoy lording over things around here. Being mr. popularity and using it to be the schoolyard bully.

Chris created a thread in the cave that was just pure namecalling. I've never devolved into that once.

.....gw/1 .....cause this thread blows.

You know each time i see this fucker up at the top of the page, I am reminded of people making way too much out of nothing.

....and Khomp, I am referring to myself so dont get bent.

Man, Im pretty sure you dont have a problem w/ me..... so please do me a favor and let this fucking thread die! It is stale, stinking, childish,embarassing, and unresolvable. ....just let it go.

everyone please.... ...no more bumps....

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back