Loss of time and a card re format fix for the MR 8

dyuob

I noticed I had lost around 4 minutes on the flash card, as everytime I deleted a song and started a new one it said I had just over 20 minutes. I figured the card wasn't bad, but, it may be a little fragemented, (or what ever a CFC does), so I just reformatted it. BINGO!!! got all 24 minutes 2 seconds back. You all might want to keep on eye on that as well, on a small card that could make or break you when you get up to 5 or 6 tracks finished.

Yeah I have been broken a few times, recorded 4 tracks inly to find out that I have no more room. There also seems to be some lost time that I cannot account for even after deleting unused. Do you know what could cause that? However, since I FINALLY got Club Tracks to work on my windows XP-I now just shoot them over to my PC to mix anyways.

clif

clifchamb said:
However, since I FINALLY got Club Tracks to work on my windows XP-I now just shoot them over to my PC to mix anyways.

clif
Fantastic!!!!
And, if you look around on the web, you can find plug ins that work for it, since it's directx plug ins like cakewalk! I like that it's real easy to set up edits, and duplicate secions with no problem at all.
Try reformatting your card before you start on your next song, and see if that doesn't help.

Back