looks like a mic pre?

come on guys, "low-noise tube-like warmth". How can you possibly resist?

I for one shall be "Firing up hot tube sounds without going overboard with my money!" once this bad boy gets released. :D

it might be useful for bass...i guess :rolleyes:

Kevin your avatar always gets me laughing..i need it, tanx.. (off to work now) :rolleyes:

they seem to have changed copy styles now...this new look is clearly going after M-audio i think...

all the new boxes are 47 euros lol

lol

i dont get these guys...with the shitload of money they must make every year, one would think that they would be able to pay a couple of designers no? they just keep on copying..i dont get it. :confused:

You just answered your own question...lol.
Why would they change the formula that has been making them shitloads of money??

diogo said:
lol
i dont get these guys...with the shitload of money they must make every year, one would think that they would be able to pay a couple of designers no? they just keep on copying..i dont get it. :confused:

well yeah but...a good design would make them (more or less) what the companies they're immitating, are (mackie, m-audio, etc)....low to mid level gear, thats liked or hated by some. This is getting to the point where, if they ever want to turn into a respectable company, they just cant, its becoming a trademark. disgusting :rolleyes: lol

Back