looking to record for free in raleigh,nc

dude . . u gon have to really search hard to find someone thats gon do dat for free . .. u got any other "swap" type service you can offer? i have recorded a few people for free only because they agreed to "work" for me in another capacity . . i would, for instance, record for them before I was doing a show - but they had to post up flyers in certain areas, do some facebook blasting to all their friends, etc. to promote my show and bring a few friends to my event. afterwards, i gave them a few hours of recording.
otherthan that . . u gotta find someone that LOVES you . . for some free shit (and i probably mean REAL LOVE . . like htey wanna poke u up . .lol . .

Come up to Richmond and I'll record you for $20 an hour WITH FREE MIXING! IT's THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY!

yeah i found someone to record but not for free in the area its a good price

but know i'm looking for a hip hop producer for free pm if your interested

Bidding war?

PM me and I will clear the way for you to record in our pro studio in New Orleans. You will need to make arrangements for your own accommodations while there, and the rate will be a minimum of $100 a hour, with a 6 hour minimum.

We know what our studio time is worth- apparently, others here do, too.:laughings:

Bidding war?

PM me and I will clear the way for you to record in our pro studio in New Orleans. You will need to make arrangements for your own accommodations while there, and the rate will be a minimum of $100 a hour, with a 6 hour minimum.

We know what our studio time is worth- apparently, others here do, too.:laughings:

amen to that. It's like hip hop production. People used to sell beats for like 25K. now, not so much. It's because so many little bedroom producers are selling their beats for 25 dollars a pop. people who do that are bringing down the game, you are the walmart of making music and in no way is that cool.

amen to that. It's like hip hop production. People used to sell beats for like 25K. now, not so much. It's because so many little bedroom producers are selling their beats for 25 dollars a pop. people who do that are bringing down the game, you are the walmart of making music and in no way is that cool.

yo if you do it for the love it makes it easyer to do something.

yeah still looking for beats pm me if your interested

Back