Looking to build websites in exchange for used music equipment...

89gtsleeper

Looking to build websites in exchange for used music equipment...
I have been dealing with coding and sites since I was about 15 and have a very extensive knowledge on web design. I am looking to build sites for bands or whatever, in exchange for just about any kind of music equipment. I don't know if there is anyone that would be interested, but if so, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

I know I probably sound crazy... I don't have any samples of what I have done, because it has been several years since I've designed anything... but I'm confident. I would not ask for the trade up front, and if anyone is serious, we can talk business about what you want on the site, and what you have to trade, and I'll do the first half no charge, and let you see YOUR site half done, before I expect anything in return. By the time you see it half done, you'd be no doubt more than happy to follow through, and would be dying to have it finished and running.

Call me crazy but I think I'm up for it.. PM me about some details, and what do you have in mind for a trade.. Are we talking SM57 range here.. or like ATM25/D112 or more or what?

Back