Looking for USB or Firewire Interface...

jshakes

Hey all,

I am looking for a USB or Firwire interface that I can use with Logic. I am looking for something that is more than 2 channels. Price I am able to pay is between $100-200. If you have anything for sale let me know, we can work something out! Also, possible trade is an Avid V10 unit (works with Pro Tools HD).

Thanks!

Forget it - OP is typical slack-a#$e...people post then walk off somewhere else if they are not really interested they should only post if they are prepared to at least reply...even if only to say no

Last edited:
if OP cannot be bothered getting off their a%$e to even post a no thanks, then I cannot be bothered to sell it...offer cancelled BOTH!!

Last edited:
Forget it - OP is typical slack-a#$e...people post then walk off somewhere else if they are not really interested they should only post if they are prepared to at least reply...even if only to say no

For fuck's sake, dude, this is a forum, not an online chatroom. Not everybody is waiting with bated breath to reply to your post. Give it a few days before pulling attitude.

Back