Looking for someone who is interested in mastering for free or not much money

Problem is, I use Cubase. There is some association with Quicktime as the video player with the DAW. I don't do any video stuff tho, Guess i need to pull out the crossbow, and split that rotten Apple. :)

This thread is not up to date any more. I already have my mixed CD!
I just don't know how to delete my thread...

Chocolate goblin

You do not have the option to delete the thread. Believe it or not, the thread is not yours to delete. It belongs to the site. :eek:

Hello Choco, I have been busy and have just done my master of your sample part track and it is uploading to the shared Dropbox place as I type.

I see you say you now have your CD mixed. That's great. If I can be of any help with mastering - as per the title of this thread, for free - I am happy to help as I get some trainin out of it, so we both win.

I must say, it is a lovely recording!

Hey, if anyone found anyone who is willing to master for free (by some sort of miracle) let us know, haha. In the mean time I'll watch some tutorials.

I hate QT. And even after you uninstall it, it doesn't allow WMP to stream mp3's from the internet anymore. I always have to download a song to my deskyop to hear it.
I use Chrome, so when I click an audio link it tends to play in an HTML player.
Jimmy what browser are you using? FF? Try Chrome.

Just drop into EMI and ask if they will do it for free. I am sure they will be happy to :/

A lot of people here have been bitten by the free mix/master offers. It takes a lot of time and skills that have been painstakingly gained as well as equipment that doesn't come cheap. In many cases its what we do for a living. If you get something done for nothing, that is exactly the value you place on it. Get a cheap DAW and try it yourself or find some way of paying a professional for a day's work. If you think the song is good, then it should be worth the money

Hi there...

As you probably saw already in the title of my thread I am looking for someone who is interested in mastering jazz recordings for free or not much money. None of my band members was born into a rich family so we cannot afford paying a lot for the mastering of the tunes we recorded. But if any of you likes to experiment with mastering and enjoys doing it for I could upload (at least I hope that I will succeed in this) one tune or part of a tune that we recorded... You could master it and if we like it you could tell us how much money we would have to pay you if you mastered one or more tunes completly. If you would do it for free it would be even better of course, anyway we won't be able to pay you much...
But for you it will be a good experience and I hope that you will like our music...

Have a great day...
Please email us if you are interested: chocolate-disaster@live.com
Chocolate goblin

Hey man check your email! I have givin you a good offer :)

As you can probably tell by the DATE of the ORIGINAL POST, I would imagine the band has released their album already, toured the world, broke up, got back together, fought off the demons of addiction and had a comeback tour by now.

I was just wondering if Jimmy can download files now? I'm worried he's been waiting on this thread for 10 months for someone to get back to him. LOL.

Back