Looking for people to rap on my beats

free_beats

Hi all

Ive been making beats for a few years now and ive recently put some of my work on youtube, as its mainly instrumental work its hard to find acapellas to fit in nicely, i was wondering if anyone wants to rap over some of them, im not going to be selling them only building up my work which will help me get into uni after i finish college.

some of my stuff is here - My Beats

I have got a lot more beats available on my mac which can be heard if interested.

thanks.

FIRST of all, man quit putting those acapellas over your beats! Let your tracks stand on their own. You have some nice beats (especially diggin #5) but all the acapellas are doing is taking away from your beats making everything sound confusing because they are mostly out of sync with the music anyway. Be patient you will find someone to spit over your tracks but the way it is now a lyricist wont be able to really analyze your beats to see if they can really rhyme to it. I would love to hear more of your stuff just by themselves. Send me a few of your joints I would like to hear more. fourthwardkid@gmail.com

yea i gotta say . . not even sure whats up wit da beats . . . i keep checkin the rapper . . n oh shit!! keep comin off like . . u just postin somebody else shit . . hard to see that the beats are REALLLY urs . . .
2 cents
pz
----------------#5 is soundin . . . intriguing . .. shit! they go some more nyc old skool vocalz on it... plux!

Back