Looking for Metal guitar Player To Record Tacks and Make Albulm

derekg1980

Looking for a metal Guitarist who can play good leads and rhythm record the tracks than send them to me to make an Record.I have a Killer Drummer and I am a vocalist but cant find anyone in my home town that plays metal anymore.If you have time and want to make an Record please reply.Love melodic metal and brutal metal so if you can play melodic and brutal and can help a drummer and vocalist make an Record please reply!!!!

:cursing::guitar:

Looking for a metal Guitarist who can play good leads and rhythm record the tracks than send them to me to make an Record.I have a Killer Drummer and I am a vocalist but cant find anyone in my home town that plays metal anymore.If you have time and want to make an Record please reply.Love melodic metal and brutal metal so if you can play melodic and brutal and can help a drummer and vocalist make an Record please reply!!!!

:cursing::guitar:

How brutal are we talking? I play some death metal. Do you guys have a demo or something?

I can play some rhythm, though, I'm more into alternative metal than I am the spot heavy stuff. Do you have any demo tracks?

I don't mind recording you some tracks either. Would need a demo though.

Influances are Suicide Silence,Decapitated,atilla As blood Runs Black and so on.But If your different as long as its brutal its cool.Feel free to record us something and send it our way.Please make sure my drummer will be able to que in.Can you record something and send it to derekgeorge94@yahoo.com

we do not have a demo but feel free to record us something and send it our way.If its Brutal death metal we will like it.I played in A band called makrks of sin you can look up my stuff on facebook.

we do not have a demo.I played in a band called marks of sin though you can here my voice on facebook lol search Marks Of Sin.The influances were going for Influances are Suicide Silence,Decapitated,atilla As blood Runs Black,Gorjira and so on.But If your different as long as its brutal its cool.Feel free to record us something and send it our way.Please make sure my drummer will be able to que in.Can you record something and send it to derekgeorge94@yahoo.com.Were very open minded so feel free to send us whatever you want to create.Thanks for replying.

I'll think about it, DooBro. I got some things I'm working on right now and not sure how invested I can be. Maybe you can get 3 or 4 guys here to write a few songs for you guys? Then it'll be easier to have one hell of a fresh album :D

Cool well if anyone has some tracks please send them our way.

Shit I just sold my old metal guitar and I bought a new one on the musicians friend sale. $350 off regular price. I know the grandpas around here won't get it and will say yuck, but I also ordered a Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient pickup set. So, it'll be pure metal awesomeness. \m/

I'll try to send something once my new guitar is set up.

xfjlyfhwe5gg0g1r45p6.jpg

I've got some spare time coming up from the end of next week so I'll try and record you a couple of riffs, see if you like them. I don't think I've recorded anything really heavy in a long time - certainly not since I've learned a bit more about recording properly.

Back