Looking for beats

ajenkz

Working on an EP right now, and need the following styles of beats.

-Classic Motown sound (think something like Heatwave by Martha Reeves, 70s Stevie Wonder, War by Edwin Starr, etc.)

-Joss Stone type R&B track (like anything off her new album)

They all need distinct verses/choruses/and a bridge.

If you have anything similar to these available, send me a link and price.

You've both got some good beats but still not quite what i'm looking for to finish off my project. Forgot to mention all of them need to be upbeat because i've already got 3 ballads. Also, James Brown and Earth Wind and Fire type stuff would work too.

there may be some good ones for you here:

http://www.midwestbeats.com/store/catalog/

I also have a couple new sampled tracks that you may love. although they aren't completely finished, I can finish them up if you like any of em. if you have instant messanger, send me an AIM and I'll give you a sample mp3 of some stuff. AIM NAME IS: quad5trio

peace

talkin about a retro style..

do you have anysamples of your work..so maybe we can make something to fit your style on the terms you are requesting

Nothing has been recorded yet and this is the first project im doing in this style. The thing is, most of the songs I have already are all modern R&B type tracks, so I want to finish it off with that classic Motown sound type thing, because thats really where im at as far as taste/vocals go.

I'm also way over budget already for the project, so I can't really afford too much more so I might just have to keep searching sites like givemebeats and hope to find something thats a lot cheaper, since most are $20 or $30 on there.

I can give specific songs that have the type of feel and vibe im going for which might help people see if they have anything similar.

Maybe Your Baby, Jesus Children of America, Superstition, Signed Sealed Delivered
-Stevie Wonder

Right to be Wrong, All the Kings Horses, Arms of my Baby, Tell Me Bout It
-Joss Stone

Get It Together, My Vision, Waiting for You
-Seal

Lets Groove, Shining Star, Getaway
-Earth,Wind, and Fire

Heatwave by Martha Reeves
I heard it through the grapevine by Marvin Gaye
Aint no sunshine by the jackson 5
war by edwin starr
keep me hangin on by the supremes

i know thats a huge list, but i'm not sure what else I can do. Thanks to everyone for checking this out and let me know if you have anything similar to any of these styles. Most of these songs are on youtube if you aren't familiar with them

ajenkz said:
I'm also way over budget already for the project, so I can't really afford too much more so I might just have to keep searching sites like givemebeats and hope to find something thats a lot cheaper, since most are $20 or $30 on there.

you can always ask some of us to do a spec deal with you or some agreement how you will pay the producers back..

but without hearing a sample of you singing, its goin to be hard to get people to release you track to use...

also using cheaper tracks..will lead to hearing the same beat done by someone else..unless you licensing them exclusively...

do you have a way record any example?

if not go download Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ (its free) or Reaper http://www.cockos.com/reaper/ (its free also)

Back