looking for a mixer....

waverz said:
Looks like im gonna have to wait till the Behringer ADA8000 comes out this fall. Man i hope this thing is clean.
If you have $300 now and you're waiting till the fall, why not just save more money and get something better?

How about some constructive advice fellas? If he were to save up more dough (say $550), what would you suggest?

Behringer mixers are way cheaper than anything else I've seen on the market. Are they garbage or what?

guysmy said:
How about some constructive advice fellas? If he were to save up more dough (say $550), what would you suggest?

Behringer mixers are way cheaper than anything else I've seen on the market. Are they garbage or what?

Let me put it to you this way...
I'd rather buy a 3 year old Mackie on e-bay than a brand new Behringer with more channels.

(of course the Mackie would have to be in good condition)

Just my opinion....

ELF

if you want 8 ins and outs youd do better scrapping the Gina24 and getting a Delta 1010lt and Carvin SM162 mixer (or 3 Audio Buddys)....this setup will hit you for $500, bit you should be able to get a good $200 for your Gina on ebay.....net $300....

guysmy said:

i think the kicker is the need for ADAT output on the mixer......

Back