Looking for a "fusion" style guitarist and bassist for project

zbert

In the swamps of Jersey
Hope this was the best place to post this request. Here's the story. Every year for the past seven years me and my friends have been recording Xmas CD's. Last year we gave away (we never charge for one) 600 copies. We had about 20 or so differnent friends play on the cd. None of them are fusion style guitarist's or bassists (I'm a drummer and hack keyboardist). For this years CD I want to try to do the Chick Corea Electrik Bands version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. The twist I want on it is to make it more of a guitar based song. Maybe a little "heavier" than Chick's version. Anyone interested in taking a wack at it? I figured we can send the files by mediafire or some site like that. If you want to hear the original I'll be happy to send you an mp3 of the song. The original version can be found on the GRP Christmas series. You can get a sample of the song here http://www.amazon.com/GRP-Christmas...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1236355250&sr=1-1
If interested in trying out this idea drop me message. I figure if I start now by September it might be done. If you want samples of what else we've done in the past I can hook you up with those too. I think this could be a cool project to put together with the folks here on the boards.
Thanks for your time
Tom

Back