Looking for a drum track

Mfusion

I am looking for a real drummer (not a drum machine), to add a drum track to a ballad. My songwriting partner and I are not famous, but we have had a few songs published and some instrumentals on American TV. We are looking for a serious collaborator who would like to add a drum track to a plush sounding ballad. The song features piano, vocals and sax thus far. Serious inquiries only. Must be able to submit a dry drum track (no effects on it) digitally for mixing on this end. This is in the spirit of music collaboration and is does not involve any form of payment.

If you'd like to work on this song with us, email musicfusion@cogeco.ca and I will provide you with a link to listen to.

Thank-you

I am looking for a real drummer (not a drum machine), to add a drum track to a ballad. My songwriting partner and I are not famous, but we have had a few songs published and some instrumentals on American TV. We are looking for a serious collaborator who would like to add a drum track to a plush sounding ballad. The song features piano, vocals and sax thus far. Serious inquiries only. Must be able to submit a dry drum track (no effects on it) digitally for mixing on this end. This is in the spirit of music collaboration and is does not involve any form of payment.

If you'd like to work on this song with us, email musicfusion@cogeco.ca and I will provide you with a link to listen to.

Thank-you

Actually, as a mod I am not even sure where to post this. I would say first off, that you should post samples of the music you are performing. Ballad can mean many styles of music. You should be more clear, not just for others, but for yourself.

Good luck!

I found the place for it...

Wait a second... you're getting tv placements and publishing and you're not willing to pay your performers??? :confused:

Wait a second... you're getting tv placements and publishing and you're not willing to pay your performers??? :confused:

Shh... He was trying to do this without shelling out royalty payments... This guy needs to make a buck to right?

LOL!

Peformances

My songwriting partner and I have had some of our songs published but not yet placed. Thus there has been no revenue from those. My songwriting partner has his own instrumentals that have been placed. That is separate and apart from the songs we do together, which have lyrics and a vocal. If ever one of those songs get placed and generate income, I am sure we will be fair with whoever helped us. You asked a good question. I should have been more clear.

Thanks to the Mod as well for placing this post in its right place. I don't usually place samples unless I have serious inquiries. I find if there the song is out there in the public domaine, it is less likely to be picked up.

P.S. We are not famous by no means. We've just had a little luck with getting published- not as much luck thius far, in getting placed- at least not for our vocals/music projects.

Well then send me a super secret PM with one of the tunes. I might play a drum track for ya if the tune inspires me. :)

My songwriting partner and I have had some of our songs published but not yet placed. Thus there has been no revenue from those. My songwriting partner has his own instrumentals that have been placed. That is separate and apart from the songs we do together, which have lyrics and a vocal. If ever one of those songs get placed and generate income, I am sure we will be fair with whoever helped us. You asked a good question. I should have been more clear.

Thanks to the Mod as well for placing this post in its right place. I don't usually place samples unless I have serious inquiries. I find if there the song is out there in the public domaine, it is less likely to be picked up.

P.S. We are not famous by no means. We've just had a little luck with getting published- not as much luck thius far, in getting placed- at least not for our vocals/music projects.

Thanks for clarifying that a bit more. I was yanking your chain a little. :D

And yes, the mods around here are awesome!! Thanks Jimmy!!

Thanks for everyone's consideration. I am sincerely looking for a drummer who would like to collaborate in good faith. If this is not the right venue, I am okay with that. But please don't think I was trying to do anything untoward. I've collaborated on over 50 projects on the net and have never had any issues.

Thanks again

I'm down. I just asked to hear a tune before I can make a judgment as to whether it will be a good fit for either of us.

Ok, so here is where clarity is needed. I received your message/link and I am sorry, but that is not in the vein of what I consider a ballad in the style of music I play.

I suggest that you at least post something similar as to what you are looking for, if you do not wish to publicly post your songs. By the way, the tracks sounded really good. Just nowhere near my style.

Best of luck to ya. :)

Thanks for everyone's consideration. I am sincerely looking for a drummer who would like to collaborate in good faith. If this is not the right venue, I am okay with that. But please don't think I was trying to do anything untoward. I've collaborated on over 50 projects on the net and have never had any issues.

Thanks again

No, you're fine. No problems with asking.

Thank-you. Sorry about the PM. I did not read this post prior. I know it's not a ballad in the sense of a rock or pop ballad. it's more adult contemporary (ala Sinatra or such). Thanks again

Back