Lookin for RC-65 remote for my MS 16

greyegg

Hello . does anyone out there have an RC-65 (not the autolocator) remote for the Tascam MS 16 they would like to sell ? Or do you know of someone who has one they might sell ?

Thanks very much ,

Greg

greyegg@telus.net

Last edited:
I have one. It's in excellent shape with stand and cables too. Have a video of it functioning and was just about to list on the bay. I'm asking 350 plus shipping.

Cheers, Jon

Hey , wow ! Only paid $650 for the MS 16 . Would u consider a lower price .I'm still very interested . Where r u located ? It has to ship to British Columbia , Canada . (right above Seattle) . R u able to shoot me that vid ?

Thanks , Greg

One just sold on ebay 2 weeks ago for that and it wasn't near as nice as mine. PM me your email and I'll send you the vid.

I don't think the one on ebay included the stand either. I'm in Park City, Utah so shipping should be reasonable. The average price for an MS-16 with all acc. is much higher than you paid so your in good shape.

Ya , It is in really good hape .Yer right , it was a good deal .It came from Oakland, Cal .Gettin ready to have it calibrated , levels r all over the map .Is that the same stand that housed the autolocater as well ? My email is ..

greyegg@telus.net

I can send u pic of it ,if u like ..

Greg

Back