load mpc file on triton???????

cazisrael

is there a way to load a mpc 2000xl file on a korg triton???? i've tried to load the seq. but it says invalid...is there anyway to save the mpc file in another format....i was trying to load the seq then the samples so i could use the effects on the triton...any clues anyone?????

I don't think this can be done, however, you might beable to use the Triton as an outboard effects devise and use some of the effects on the MPC. Other than that, I doubt it and would imagine that you have to redo the sequences on the Triton.

The only thing I can think of is to convert the MPC files to WAV. files and try to load them. I cannot tell you how to do this and I can tell you it is probably not that easy. I attempted to make a wav. file from my computer and then load it so the MPC but that did not work I believe it can but it needed more work and I was unable to give it the time it needed at that point.

Anyway, good luck. If I come across anything that might help and send it over.

whats up again

there is a way to change the mpc file to wav..when you save sounds..you can turn the dial to change it to save as wav..and all files on the disk will be in .wav format..i just wish there was a way to load em on to the triton without have to laod em all into multisample

Back