live room almost done Check the pics

28seven

my live room is almost done baring sheething of one wall .. give me some feed back...

2.jpg

1.jpg

You see those a lot on construction photos. It's usually caused by the flash reflecting off of drywall dust in the air.

Looking good there 28!
I wish I were that far along.

I think you need a priest to come over and exorcise your studio. Bad vibe man......

Eric54, I checked out that KCghost site, WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!! no offense to you of course, I did enjoy seeing the pictures of dust reflection and bad film, from people that have seen ghostbusters too many times, lol. Thanks for the link, it was entertaining.:D

Meanwhile back in the real world.....

28seven? What is your floor made of, is that concrete? Its hard to tell. Nice job on the lights, I got some of those type for my vocal/iso room.

larry

gatorhaus said:

Eric54, I checked out that KCghost site, WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!! no offense to you of course, I did enjoy seeing the pictures of dust reflection and bad film, from people that have seen ghostbusters too many times, lol. Thanks for the link, it was entertaining.:D

larry

I figured someone would get a kick out of that. I thought it was quite funny also.

Back