live in studio taster

I'd listen but MySpace is unreliable for me - sorry.
You might want to consider addition hosting sites for folks who are blocked from work or have other problems getting into MySpace.

overall, liked it. thought the vocal and melody for verse was great, really liked the singer on the verses but not the chorus(the screeching thing) i reckon if you can sing that well why bother with the screeching that the singer didn't really nail? my advise, fwiw is work to your strenths, you've got a good tune, good backing and a singer who could pull it off for you with a few changes in style(drop the screech).
There you go, nothing technical just my laymans opinion.
Cheers
Davo

There are two diffrent singers on that song, our singer only sang the verses and i sang the choruses and did the screeching, I am wondering whats peoples opinions on the stop start style of the song?

I don't really think it's a start stop style. I looked at your influences and you don't really sound like any of them. From a producer standpoint, it takes WAY too long to get into the chorus. The lead singer should also sing the chorus as he easily has the better voice (no offense). Engineering standpoint, good job, the vocals don't sit in though. Try to get them to sit in the music better. I know that will be hard with 3 mics....but really see what you can do. From a HUGE rock fan standpoint...your singer's collar is defying gravity in that picture...not good for image.

Good job man!

Back