Listening from soundcard whilst recording?

aquanuke

Just installed Adobe Audition 1. I have my Moto 2408 mk2 setup with Audition.
I can record fine (guitar going in) but I cant hear what im playing as Im recording through the PC. Is their an option somewhere that allows me to hear what im playing through the soundcard?

It would be somewhere in the Motu mixer page software. A setting that lets you monitor or hear what you're recording while you're recording it.

i use auditions as well but my playback comes from my sound card (layla 24) and i patch it to my monitors with my mixer....works great

Tukkis said:
It would be somewhere in the Motu mixer page software. A setting that lets you monitor or hear what you're recording while you're recording it.

Yes the problem is something todo with the MOTO, if I stick the guitar into the soundcard mic then everything is as it should be. But no matter what I do with the MOTO mixer it has no effect on anything.

The MOTO software seems pretty lame , I dont have a manual nor can I find anything on the MOTO site. Anyone got a dummys guide for setting up the MOTO?

Launch CueMix, bring up the fader for the input you are using, select the output you have your speakers connected to (above the master fader) and adjust the master fader. You should now hear what you are playing via direct monitoring and CueMix.
If you don't want to use CueMix for direct monitoring, I would assume Audition would allow for input monitoring. :confused: I don't know .... I don't use Audition.

Back