Lipstick Pickups for sale

bwindsor

I have a set of 3 Lipstick pickups for sale, come mounted and pre-wired on a Mother of Pearl Pickguard...these are WD Mini-Lipstick Pickups, Model WD ST 10-28...strat or strat-style guitars, single coils.
I purchased them in the early 1990's, have used them since then with no issues at all...if you're looking at this then you probably already know how they sound...they are a lo-output, single coil, nice spank without being brittle...no issues with these at all, simply restoring the guitar back to original specs. There are some scratches on the pickup chrome, never saw any with serious playing time on them that didn't, doesn't affect anything (unless you are totally anal about this sort of thing)...
I paid $375.00 Canadian for these, will sell for $200.00 Canadian firm plus shipping...item doesn't weigh a whole lot so shipping should be reasonable from my location (Ottawa, Canada)...please note that the volume and tone control knobs, as well as the pickup selector knob are not included in the price, although I think I have some that I'll throw in, just not these (they are from an American '57 Vintage Reissue, circa 1983, and I'm keeping them)...pickguard screws are also not included...5 way switch, volume and tone pots are included as they are part of the original assembly...

Photos can be viewed at:

https://photobucket.com/albums/a138/Pinederosa/

Only the first few photos show the pickguard and pickup assembly for sale, the body is absolutely not for sale, and the neck shown in other pictures is for sale, but in another posting.

Thanks for looking,

BW

Someone PM'd me regarding U.S. price...it would be $175.00 plus shipping, and I would cover the insurance (at $200. not a big amount anyway)

For those who don't know, these are labelled "Kent Armstrong designed", model SLV10 (2) and SLV10R (1 - middle pickup)...and going through my records, I purchased the set in the late 80's, not early 90's as previously stated.

I should also point out that I'm on the "good guys list" and can provide numerous references from people here if required.

Thanks again,

BW

Thought I would update this once more before going to ebay on Tuesday...I guess my "firm" was a little too "firm".... I'm willing to hear reasonable offers on this if anyone interested here.
Thanks again, BW

Back