Lion King Beat

Sound effect took too long. Should have glitched the kid sound sooner before the beat kicked in. The kid starting the beat then the bass, and isolated would have been pretty cool. I would have moved away from the orchestra until later, it kind of worked.

Pretty cool and I like the creativity of it. Need more bass, I listened on headphone, but most will listen on earbuds and it could use more thump.

I agree the sound effects went on too long.

After that, I think there's just a bit too much going on at one time - at least for parts of the song. You have a shaker, strings, kick, synth, etc. all trying to be the center of the song.

There are sections where it's more managed and that sounds ok.

I think the snare and shaker have too much high end.

The kick is all low end - no low mids. Has that 'bouncing basketball' sound.

I agree the sound effects went on too long.

After that, I think there's just a bit too much going on at one time - at least for parts of the song. You have a shaker, strings, kick, synth, etc. all trying to be the center of the song.

There are sections where it's more managed and that sounds ok.

I think the snare and shaker have too much high end.

The kick is all low end - no low mids. Has that 'bouncing basketball' sound.

Thanks for listening.

I'll try to make some adjustments. But isn't it normal for songs to have multiple instruments playing at the same time? I guess I don't feel like this is that busy or having "too much going on at one time". Other feedback is definitely helpful.

Back