Lineport 6 With Audition

SpecialK

Hey Everyone, I've been using Adobe Audition for a While now, just picked up a new mic the "Shure PG48" which I'm running through a Line6 Toneport UX1 Pod
via USB. It took me a little while to figure it out and get the input/output setup right so that I could record with it. It was working fine, actually amazing, reall impressed with how it sounds.. but now it's not picking it up anymore. If I reload another session that I was doing earlier it works fine. Maybe I messed a setting up somewhere? But I've checked everything I can think of and looked for settings that were different on the 2 sessions and can't seem to find anything out of place.. Any Ideas or Similar problems? Any help is greatly appreciated!! - Special K :confused:

you need to change youre audio hardware set up to use the USB input eerytime. or set it as your defult so you wont have to. whats happening is, everytime you open a new session it changes your audio set up. and it gose back to its default. so you need to go to Edit, and change that.

Back