line 6 UX2 & Windows 7

yrdbrd

anyone here using the UX2 with Win7... thinkin about getting a one but haven't been able to verify if its compatible with Windows 7.

Yes I do.
It works with my w7 x64 and I like the effects. Also much simpler to tweak than others in my DAW (Reaper).
I hesitate first between UX2 and the Edirol/Cakewalk (don't remember the model) and I'm happy getting the UX2. It's made for guitar. I'm still confused in its in/out possibilities but I guess it's just temporary.

I should add that I heard some sound problems (crackle) in W7 but I don't know if they are resolved for those people having those problems. I don't have any, or maybe I have but I'm not aware yet. I just bought it 2 weeks ago and it works.

I grabbed a UX2 off the Clist and its really laid out uniquely. The GEARBOX , is too cool, imo.

Also using Windows 7. Didnt seem to have any problems so far just plugging in it, havent interfaced (decided) which DAW to use yet.

I have the blackface UX2, not the red. the "Gearbox" for the guitair and all the plugs for the bass guiltar right there, excellent layout.
It has a setup for mic's with comps and preamp plugs too, itchin to try, and what seems also to be a great guitar tuner, and decent metronome too.

will check back if any issues are found, i'm in learning mode too...

Back