Like Fruityloops

Ginuwine

Any of ya'll know any computer software that's like Fruityloops? You know something with drum kits, patches, effects, and all the complete stuff to make beats..

check this

i read this article awhile back. it was written by one of the members of the formerly known beats by the pound producers. he says that he started out with a program called tuareg.
i checked it out before i tried fruity loops. different interface same principle.
http://www.xoxmag.com/beats-1.htm

Last edited:
Damnnn!!!!

I used that program about 6 or 7 years back...

Shit was dope at the time cuz it wuz that's when I first got to program my own completly original midi drum tracks.

yeah

it's been around. it has a new interface that is completely different even from a year ago when i peeped it out.

Almost regardless of what program you get you CANNOT use the pre-set drums they are terrible and cheap sounding, sample some breaks and chop them down to hi hat, bass, snare etc. or get some decent kits, I heard Roland has some alright ones.

So just pick one they all work fine I've heard good stuff done with all of them press 12"s that used fruity loops to program the drums. It's just about leaning each program to it's fullest.

How come u've got custom user text @ 354 posts, soundboy?

Attachments

• how.jpg
    how.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Back