Lexicon ALEX.

Corndog

I am known for loving pawn shops and wallowing in other peoples misery fer good gear deals.
I've had this Lexicon fer years with no power supply...just got one today and I'm gonna add it to my Frankenstien pile of gear that I call a "studio".
Anyone else have/used one and what's yer opinion.
My "studio" Is a drunken sanctuary fer my wife and I to create some psychobilly madness that goes straight to myspace...eventually I'll get it right.:D

Attachments

• DSCN04520001.jpg
    DSCN04520001.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Alex was my "go to" drum compressor for a long time... Until the power supply failed...

Still - It's not the most versatile unit out there - But if you find a setting that agrees with what you're working with, it's a great unit to have lying around. Fast & simple for live use.

Freakishly cool for nearly free.

Alex was my "go to" drum compressor for a long time... Until the power supply failed...

Still - It's not the most versatile unit out there - But if you find a setting that agrees with what you're working with, it's a great unit to have lying around. Fast & simple for live use.

Commpressor??? Mine's a reverb/multi.

Corn Dog- I have one sitting in my rack right now. Oddly enough the person who gave it to me was tossing it because the PS was no longer any good. I found a ps for an Alesis Nano Verb that worked perfectly on it. There are a couple of sounds that work pretty well for drums. I do everything in the box these days so it doesn't see much use. At any rate, they are cheap and they don't sound all that bad. I am sure you will find a use for it.

Whoops - Sorry - I was on a compressor kick for a minute. "Drum Reverb" - It was also the tracking unit for headphone mixes at the time -

Corn Dog- I have one sitting in my rack right now. Oddly enough the person who gave it to me was tossing it because the PS was no longer any good. I found a ps for an Alesis Nano Verb that worked perfectly on it. There are a couple of sounds that work pretty well for drums. I do everything in the box these days so it doesn't see much use. At any rate, they are cheap and they don't sound all that bad. I am sure you will find a use for it.

I'm lucky to have Lees Electronics on my way home from werk. Any p/s you need...cheap.:)

Back