let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 963 75.5%

• Total voters
I'm rearranging the whole mess around a 424/238 core. The space wasn't very well organized for any kind of workflow before, tape nor DAW. I've set a hard deadline of April 1 to have everything set up and all the room treatment done so we can start recording acoustic guitar and vocals. Here's what it looks like so far.

View attachment 65070
View attachment 65071
View attachment 65069

EDIT: Leave it to goddamned vBulletin to make a simple thing difficult. :mad:

Ah I stumbled in here and finally get to see your set up Diggy ..... NICE, NICE! Oh look at that ! and yeah! and ooooooooooooooooo that's good!
Which MUTO is that I can't make it out?

Thank you... Whats funny is that I got everything before I ever started recording... Besides the interfaces/DAW.

here's where my soul lives

5508465302_a87e423f85_b.jpg

Disease8, I love the tags on your photo.

Thanks it took me ages and on a saturday night that is how fucking retarded I actually am! lol

PS I am going to buy a god damn LAVA LAMP after work today I need one for my super stoner studio lol...

I am kinda getting everything up to scratch here so will take some better photos when its set up...

Bit of an improvement from the last piture!!!! hahahahahaha Old pallette as a table my god those were the days !! :-)

It's come a long ways since I first joined this forum under an old account back in the late 90's...but here's where almost 15 years in the business has my "home" studio situation.

blocks_image_1_1.png

4newliveroomwide.jpg

and the B room.
11Studio-B-Full-700x200.jpg

the rest is at walnuthousemusic.com

Is Dragon still running these forums? Still around? Or have they taken on a life of their own?

Gawd damn dude, my entire home fits in your live room... drooooool..

Oh ya, Dragon is gone, the french are running the place now.

Hello from Spain, I´m new at the forum. Great home studios. I´m watching yours to get ideas to improve mine. Soon I will post some pics.

Rober

I dabble a wee bit in recording at home - nothing to the scale of some of the studios here - but I've joined up because of this thread...it's inspiring. I've loved looking through the pictures to see what can be done.

Looking forward to grabbing all the info I can from these forums!

It's come a long ways since I first joined this forum under an old account back in the late 90's...but here's where almost 15 years in the business has my "home" studio situation.

So you removed the basketball court to make room for the studio?

Back