Lee's final update is up

Hey Lee, definitely lookin' good - are mixes portable, or have you gotten that far yet?

Just an idea - if you feel like an experiment, try rotating your speakers vertical, with the tweets DOWN, and cabinets as close to flush with the front of your rack/pedestals as can be - compare the sound, specifically the width of the "sweet spot" - might be better for you... Steve

Oh, Michael - John has been "Aussie-ized" - major electrical storms 3-4 days in a row, finally ate his modem and screwed his phone lines. He's been posting some from an Internet cafe in town, will have ISDN sometime soon but not sure when. That's why the "hermit" act... Steve

Ditto Rushfan33. Love the wood look. That computer idea is fantastic. Never thought about the panels. Good luck with your recording Lee.
Ok, where did I put my skill saw? You've got me all jazzed up again!
fitZ

John!!! ???

yes Michael - Steve is right - I was hit with lightning storms and it blew my modem PLUS the amp in the exchange.

Back up again now - BTW thanks for the last addition - meant to thank you for that mate :):)

Looks like I'll be in the US in January to mark out the floor for a new Las Vegas studio :)

Hope we can somehow meet up :)

If Riley is reading this - aren't you going to be in Vegas is january??

cheers
john

This is the final update?

Must be a really quiet room.....

No sour reflections, I don't imagine....

Actually it looks great. I really like the slanted ceiling!

-Chris

Back