"Leaving the Oasis"- Hard Rock baby!

Fireal402

Eyeballs! OH MY GOD EYES
Hey all!
Leaving The Oasis
This is a repost of a song some people critiqued a long time ago, and I finally fixed the things that were wrong (I hope!). I'm posting this again because I feel my mixing has greatly improved over the past 6 months and would like to hear where I can improve.
For those not familiar, this is my band Ordinary Trauma. We play heavy music that is influenced by darker emotions and the mystery of existence. currently we're on hiatus, as it's only me and the singer Matt (somehow we kicked everyone else out :o ). I'm currently doing all the instrumentation, and he sings.

The guitar is a Les Paul into a Mesa F30, the bass is a warwick thumb into a Boss ME50b, and those are run into my Soundcraft Spirit 328 digital mixer. From there it goes to an RME 9652 and into Nuendo. The Vox was tracked with a M-Audio Solaris (I think). Drums are BFD. I play live drums, but I can't quite get my kit to sound like this. Close, but not enough to be worth it.
I use plugins for all the FX, and it's all monitored on the BlueSky Prodesk 2.1 system. The speakers are still pretty new, and it's my first system with a sub.

Back