Layla Users Out There

YES I AM? Graduated from a Mia. Actually, I still have that one on the other system. 1.5ms = no problem with the Layla, 2500XP and mobo with NForce2 chipsets in Sonar 3. Does that answer your question???:confused:

ME TOO NOW

I bit the bullet, I was saving up for the RME, but it's been a bad month. (car ins., new tranny , new foof on the house,)waaa, waaa, waaa I'm debating upgrading to sx, but then need a new OS, but then I may as well get a new box. wayyy to many but thens starting to run on here I better stop
I was wondering what apps you are recording to. The "Sonar Tour" is comming to town tommorrow. Has that been solid for you?

Me too! You can chain two together? Someone was asking about that on this forum once, as they wanted more than 8 ins.

I'm using Sonar, and it appears to be in fine form for me.
-Kirstin

Yep, you just need to put both of the pci cards in your computer and your audio app of choice should automaticly detect both and list 16 channels of input. I also track with Nuendo.

16 channels mmmmmmmmmm

could I also then but a pci AND a laptop card in for 16 channels, if I have a cardbus slot on my desktop?

Hey, I want a cardbus slot on MY desktop.:)

I bet it's easily worth a try. So, you had one box, but two cards, and it read both? Cool.

Back