latest recording for opinions

Good song but it is too loud, overcompressed and because of that has no dynamics and causes ear fatigue and loss of interest.

It's a go then?

How can you tell it's over compressed? Lack of dynamics?
This is certaintly not my intention. Dynamics are of fundamental importance.
If you have some advice, do tell.
Thanks for your input and time.
J.R.

Excellent intro build.
Definitely some floyd vocals going.
Vox sound loud enough, but are hard to understand IMO, maybe some frequency conflicts there.
Killer solo and harmonies there. Sounds real cool, in fact really enjoyed the song. Good stuff.
It's a nice acoustic sound and repeating build you have going on, regarding dynamics, maybe you could drop the acoustic parts volume some so when the loud solo comes in, the solo will actually be much louder. A person starting out this track will probably turn it up a bit if the beginning is not too loud, then the loud part will knock them out ;)
Cool song man, could even be extended too :cool: :cool:

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions, Snakedog. You too make some valid points. I appreciate any help I can get.
Thanks guys!
Cheers! :cool:

Hey, Monkey, it´s a good song, but has(my opinion)some technical issues...

are really overcompressed (or limited), and when band starts to play you get a kind of "hole" on ~1,5 khz frequencie (that hasn´t before, with ac guitars).

*when save your song as mp3, put volume on -0.5 db (maximum) before, or it will distort on conversion too..

Ciro

Last edited:
Back