Latest Beat...I need your input.

To improve it, give it to a "Common" type of rapper (if not Common himself:p). I can definitely hear what's considered to be a "concious rapper" on here. Sounds pretty good. It's not my type of beat, sounds like it's a little too busy but that may just be my taste.

I like it. I like how the stereo image is very spaced with the samples, it really brings out nice layers for the sounds when they overlap each other. The track has a very nice vibe to it. I do not like the sound of the bass, but I do like the pattern/groove that it has.

You post a lot of quality stuff, keep it up man! I wish I could produce more beats more often, I just have trouble finding the right vibe for a lot of things. Just gotta keep listening and on the look out I guess:)

I like it. I like how the stereo image is very spaced with the samples, it really brings out nice layers for the sounds when they overlap each other. The track has a very nice vibe to it. I do not like the sound of the bass, but I do like the pattern/groove that it has.

You post a lot of quality stuff, keep it up man! I wish I could produce more beats more often, I just have trouble finding the right vibe for a lot of things. Just gotta keep listening and on the look out I guess:)

Hey thanks alot, I just noticed that I had transposed the entire bassline up one note throwing it off key, it's fixed now and sounds a lot better...This is why feedback is sooooo good, thanks l_r !

Back