Krank Rev Jr - 20w little metal amp

Greg_L

Banned
Selling this for a friend of mine. Excellent condition, very gently used, never gigged or even left the bedroom. All tube, effects loop, etc.

$325 + shipping. Send me a PM if interested and we'll make a deal.

The metalhead in my wants this. I don't have $325 to blow though. Have a free bump for a brootalZor amp.

Make a reasonable offer then. It's not mine, I'm selling it for a friend of mine that has fallen on hard times, but I'm authorized to negotiate. It's a cool little amp that would be awesome in a studio.

How hard up is your friend, and how does the amp sound? I might be interested if the price/sound is right for messing around. :)

How hard up is your friend, and how does the amp sound? I might be interested if the price/sound is right for messing around. :)

The amp sounds pretty great really. I mean, I'm not a fan of it's sound, I'm more of an old school brit sound kind of guy, but it sounds great for what it's about. If you want modern high gain tones in a small package, this little amp delivers. I really think it would be a fantastic little amp for a modern studio, and it's plenty powerful enough to work at a band practice. It's 20 all tube watts. It gets loud. It's clean is meh, decent, but not great, it does a fairly convincing old school crunch, and it's higher gain performance is just right. The "sweep" knob has a profound effect on the character of the amp. I've heard it and goofed around with it many times. It's pretty versatile for a little lunchbox amp. Hook it up to a Vintage 30 cab and it's metal out the ass.

Shoot me an offer and I'll let you know if he's desperate enough to accept it. :D

Ok, $225 plus shipping is my offer. Like I said, I really don't need it but it might be cool to have around.

That's a little low. Not insulting low, but low. Lol. He's not quite that desperate. :D

But we can negotiate from there if you're interested at all.

The only offer I could even think of making is insulting. haha

I've heard some great clips from this little guy though and 20watts isn't even what I would consider under powered for a head.

The only reason I placed my bid at $225, is that I have a buddy near me that will lend me his Orange Tiny Terror anytime I want. I know how it sounds, and he bought that for $250.

Being that I don't really have a need for the doods amp, I was just placing a price I would be willing to pay to make an amp I haven't heard yet, available to me whenever. I'm not about to go into a bidding event. I just put out an offer that I would be comfortable with for a fun toy to have in the studio. Sure you can get more for it. :)

Back