Korg Triton Studio

Gabriel_0

Went into my local pawn shop the other day and they had a Triton Studio in there. I could walk out with it for 700 bucks tax included. Decent shape, not great but decent. I also own a Triton Extreme. Yeah I know, the typical answer is why do you want 2 korgs, get a Yamaha Motif or a Kurzweiler for flexibility. Well, truth is, I LOVE Korgs. Not that crazy about Yamahas but intend on buying a Kurzweiler REAL soon. My dilemma is I've also been planning on upgrading my mixing board as well so if I buy the Studio the mixing board is really out of the question. Man I hate these decisions!!!!!

Sorry, just joined. Save your money for the new Kurzweil PC3 series. Way better on realism. I understand your dilemma.When I see a piece of gear at a good price that is quality it is tempting as hell. Better to pass on it, and save for the mixing board and get that Kurzweil. You will feel a little short on instant gratification, but your studio will have more versatility later on.

Went into my local pawn shop the other day and they had a Triton Studio in there. I could walk out with it for 700 bucks tax included. Decent shape, not great but decent. I also own a Triton Extreme. Yeah I know, the typical answer is why do you want 2 korgs, get a Yamaha Motif or a Kurzweiler for flexibility. Well, truth is, I LOVE Korgs. Not that crazy about Yamahas but intend on buying a Kurzweiler REAL soon. My dilemma is I've also been planning on upgrading my mixing board as well so if I buy the Studio the mixing board is really out of the question. Man I hate these decisions!!!!!

I just got mine "NEW" and sealed in the box last weekend :) Yes I know when trhe board first came out but this lil Ma & Pa music store had 3 left that they had in the attic, hahahaha. I wish I would have paid $700 for mine though...lol !!! Anywayz, very happy with my purchase :) So that makes 3 KORGS for me!!! Karma, TR61, and TS...The TS will remain in the studio, but I am takin it to Band rehearsal tomorrow to show it off...lol!

Have fun with your new Workstation! It's still Da Sh*T!!!!

Back