korg e_ 1 series review

thomas_cansing

they are all good electric artifacts? i just own the ER1 and my friend ERmk2... they are the same but the ermk2 is the new serie... i want to get the a analog synth which i can plug my guitar and creat crazy psychedellic space sounds (lol) but i have my doubts ...so, i just want to know if the korg ea1 is good for me... but how about the em1???

what is the difference betwenn the ea1 and the em1, both have drum machine (patterns) and synthesizer knobs. what does it means by " music production station" and " analog synth"? can i use the em1 or es1( eventhough is sampler) ass a effects/distorsion for my guitar??? anyone please...any answers are welcome ;)

thomas_cansing said:
i want to get the a analog synth which i can plug my guitar and creat crazy psychedellic space sounds (lol) but i have my doubts ...so, i just want to know if the korg ea1 is good for me...

i meant artifacts as " artifacts" (electronics)...so, the ea-1 would feen my need for my guitar??? and what does the em1 does??

thomas_cansing said:
so, the ea-1 would feen my need for my guitar??? and what does the em1 does??
The EA-1 has no facility for plugging in a guitar.

You can't plug a guitar straight into this either, but it's more along the lines of what you're looking for.

thge KP2 is an unbelieveble machine! no doubt about it... i didn't kno wyou could run your guitar through it. what kind of input jack does it has?

i have a KM2 kaoss mixer... can i run the guitar though this one too?

thanx so much

Back