Kidkage sells 3 GUITARS.

kidkage

Bored of Canada
Up for grabs I've got three guitars.
Nothing legendary like Gibson or Fender stuff, but these aren't swap meet Squiers either.
A Dean Evo in prefect condition - $300

An Agile AL...something (AL2000, or AL3000 or something like that. it's their mid-spec Les Paul copy) in perfect condition with no pickguard and an upgraded bridge pickup - A Tom Anderson H3+ it. is. incredible. - $350

And finally, if anyone is interested the last one is a custom made Equinox RS-7. It's been tinkered with. I upgraded the bridge to a badass bridge from guitar fetish, upgraded the bridge pickup to a guitar fetish pickup, and upgraded to locking tuners. It's a mahogany body, maple neck, and ebony fretboard. - $250

All from a smoke free home.

IMG_3313.JPGIMG_3314.JPGIMG_3315.JPGIMG_3316.JPGIMG_3317.JPGIMG_3318.JPGIMG_3319.JPGIMG_3327.JPGIMG_3328.JPGIMG_3329.JPGIMG_3330.JPG

I need one that is better than a 'swap meet' Squire. I'm interested in grabbing one if they worth it. I just want one around for decent guitar for screwing around.

I have a $60 Strat sitting her now that sucks balls...

Wow, the strings on that Equinox are so light, it's almost like they're not there!!! :D

Wow, the strings on that Equinox are so light, it's almost like they're not there!!! :D

Oops! I forgot to mention that strings will be included and shipping is included in those prices.

And the Agile is obviously an AL2000. I typed the thing up before I took the pics. So lol at me missing the big "2000" on the truss rod cover.

And hi guys! It's been a while :thumbs up:

Let me know what sticks out to you Jimmy!
I'm here to answer any questions... unless it's "where were you on new years eve 2010?"

Also, the Dean and Agile are definitely the two better ones here. The Equinox sounds great in the neck position. best neck pickup ive ever played. but i made a mistake putting the bridge pickup in there and regret swapping it in hindsight. this one is pretty hot output. which just doesnt mesh with the mahogany beef of the guitar imo.

Build quality wise the Agile and Dean are equal. Only differences are that the agile has a slim neck and the H3+

Also there is a bundle price of $700. It'll cost me roughly $100 to pack and ship these things.

Final bump for dis here thread bout dem there geetars.

I've got em listed on eBay for $400 Buy It Now,
If any HR members want to buy them from me directly I can go $350 for the pair since I'd be avoiding Ebay's fees.

If not they shall live the rest of there days listed on eBay

:drunk:

I just had to jump on buying Maschine from a member here. Maybe in a couple weeks I will grab the fiddles off you if they do not sell previously.

I just had to jump on buying Maschine from a member here. Maybe in a couple weeks I will grab the fiddles off you if they do not sell previously.

Ok man cool
I'd love to have a HR friend have them!

Also, congrats on Maschine! How are you liking it?
TODAY is actually my two year anniversary of buying maschine and having it completely change my life. A little overdramatic, sure, but it blew me away.
Here's a pic from the day I got it (uploaded 11/23/11) : Click for PIC

I don't know yet. It comes early next week. :) I have had a chance to mess with one owned by a friend.

XploZiveToyz sold me Maschine MK2 with $99 upgrade and $99 voucher with printed manual shipped for $475. I couldn't pass it up...

Yeah, If you don't sell the critters, I will grab them in a couple weeks. :)

BTW, surprised we not FB friends already. Sent FR.

Dear Jimmy,

Don't feel obligated to grab them, but if you're still interested let me know so I can bum some boxes from Guitar Center this weekend!

:drunk:

I will take them now. Will be a few days before money gets transferred to paypal tho.

PM or FB me dood. :)

Back