Keeping cables organized?

i think the best method is to throw them all randomly into the 'cable drawer' that way its fair -- the 'bad' cable gets chosen for a different track each time... and all the tracks feel special...
i also like to leave them scattered on the floor - -free range style .. i think this gives the cables a better tasting meat

seismetr0n said:
i think the best method is to throw them all randomly into the 'cable drawer' that way its fair -- the 'bad' cable gets chosen for a different track each time... and all the tracks feel special...
i also like to leave them scattered on the floor - -free range style .. i think this gives the cables a better tasting meat

:p I used to work for a sound "company" that did that. Every gig the guy would spend a few minutes trying to remember which cables were bad, and then say, "Ah, we'll find out at soundcheck".

The guy also had four small main boxes for small gigs, two with blown woofs and two with blown tweets. So he'd lay them out so each side had a working tweeter and woofer. But never labelled them, and had to figure out which ones were which every time. :rolleyes:

Back